IPTV is now one of the most awesome services which help you watch thousands of channels and videos on demand. You can use IPTV service of different devices such as VLC, Android, Smart TV, Roku, Apple TV, I Phone, Kodi,… And through this article, we would like to show you how to set up SS IPTV on Smart TV..
How to set up Smart IPTV on Smart TV?
This tutorial is the same for an LG Smart TV and Samsung TV.
Install the application Smart IPTV on Smart TV
The first thing to do is downloading and installing the Smart IPTV application from the LG/Samsung App Store. Another to install the application is via a USB Drive for some models.
Here is what the interface of Smart IPTV looks like
The interface of Smart IPTV
A thing to note is that if your app is not active you will be required to purchase the MAC address of the Smart IPTV in order to use Smart IPTV. With the fee of 5.49 EURO, you can get a lifetime using for any device you want. If you want to try the quality of Smart IPTV first, you can use the 7-day free trial version.
This is the address of where you can purchase the MAC address of the Smart IPTV: https://siptv.eu/activation/
Configure the application
To use your ResellerIPTV streams with full channels and videos, you should visit this page: http://siptv.eu/mylist/
After access to this page, you can follow some simple steps below:
- Enter the MAC address of your Smart TV
- Select the M3U for this field and download M3U (m3u_plus) playlist from the account you have received from your IPTV provider. If you don’t know where to get an IPTV account, you can visit since ResellerIPTV is one of the most reliable IPTV providers nowadays.
With a few minutes, you can also get a 48 free trial to experience all the best things that IPTV provided by ResellerIPTV will give you. The cost for a lifetime IPTV service is only 70$/per year for a personal account.
ResellerIPTV is the top 1 IPTV provider in 2018
- Select “Save online” only when you have problems loading a playlist on your TV due to low memory.
- Select proper EPG country to suit channel programming language from the box “ExUSSR”.
- Select “Enable list logos” to enable logos included in your playlist or “Override app logos” (tvg-logo) on the “Logos” Box.
- Use “Detect EPG” to automatically detect EPG URL
- Click “I’m not a robot”
- If you did everything correctly, you will receive the message “Success …” with the number of channels.
Watch and enjoy the full list of amazing channels and videos.
Restart the Smart TV app so that all the changes you’ve made will be saved. Once you open the app again, you will see a list of channels to enjoy.
For more information about IPTV service as well as the way to use it on your device, let’s contact ResellerIPTV through one of some ways below…
Contact us for more information with ResellerIPTV.net
Email: [email protected]
Please create a trial account to view the full list of IPTV channels >> Get Trial Free
You can read more: Become IPTV Reseller | IPTV Channels | IPTV Panel | IPTV Tutorial | IPTV Android