Setup IPTV for Android STB Emulator
1. Download StbEmu (Free) from the Google Play Store onto your Android device
2. Load Stb Emulator and you will see this screen
3. Tap near the top-right corner, then click Settings—the 4th icon from the right
4. Tap Profiles
5. Tap Test portal to modify the existing profile or Add profile to create a new one
6. Tap STB Model.
7. Tap MAG 250, or whichever STB you wish to emulate
8. Tap Portal settings
9. Tap Portal URL
10. Enter your Portal for MAG and STB: http://iptv-line.com:6969/c you need to buy or ask IPTV trial first and press OK
11. Now tap Screen Resolution
12. We recommend you choose 1280×720. You are welcome to choose higher, but it may be laggy.
13. MOST IMPORTANT STEP: Scroll down and find the MAC address. This is an important number because it is how your IPTV service will identify your set-top box.
14. You must tell us your MAC address.
Done IPTV for Android IPTV STB Emulator. Once you get an email saying your order’s been completed, you can launch StbEmu.
Youtube Video Tutorial https://youtu.be/OAlOBEcFQfI
STB Emulator was released exclusively for IPTV experts. However, any user can use it. This is a great application. We can use it to install IPTV on Android devices. After installing IPTV on Android devices via STM Emulator, you can freely watch great TV shows. What are you waiting for? Follow us below to learn how to setup IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator!
Things you need to know before setting up IPTV on Android devices
To make the installation process simpler and more accurate, firstly you need to reinstall the IPTV box configuration. This is a bit difficult for those of you who have never done this. If you make a mistake, even if it is a small error, the application will not work. That’s why we launched the IPTV setup on Android devices using STB Emulator in this article.
The article provides basic knowledge about the setup process of IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator
Usually, people will use set-top boxes like Mag Set-top to enjoy great IPTV services. However, if you do not want to buy the Mag Set-top box at an expensive price, you can use Android devices as intermediary devices to use IPTV services.
The STB Emulator application on Android devices will help you do this. However, you need to own a powerful Android device, a mobile or wifi network strong enough to perform the setup of IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator. If you are ready, follow the IPTV setup process on Android devices using STB Emulator in the article section below.
Some IPTV set-top boxes that STB Emulator application can mimic?
The STB Emulator application can mimic the following IPTV set-top boxes:
- MAG 200
- MAG 245
- MAG 250
- MAG 260
- MAG 270
- MAG 275
How to setup IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator
To setup IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator, you can follow our instructions below.
This process consists of 6 basic steps from downloading applications to adding channels to the application.
– Step 1: You need to download the STB Emulator Application. This application can be downloaded from the Play Store of Android devices. Access the search bar of the Play Store and search for the keyword “STB Emulator”. A new interface with some applications related to keywords appear, click on the first application.
– Step 2: After clicking the interface of the application, click on the “Settings” and then wait for the download application to complete.
– Step 3: Start the STB Emulator application after the download application is completed. The application launch interface appears, click on the “Profile” and then select “New profile”.
– Step 3: Select “STB Configuration” then enter your computer information. Then click on “Portal settings” on the interface of the application.
– Step 4: Click on “Portal URL” and enter the Portal address provided by your IPTV distributor.
– Step 5: Go back and select “Save and restore settings”.
– Step 6: Select “save settings and profiles”. Finally, restart your device and start experiencing great programs.
You have finished setting up IPTV on Android devices using STB Emulator. Now you can experience the set-top box without buying a Mag box. The STB Emulator application may be a bit difficult to use so if you notice any errors, try to exit and restart the Application or delete the Application and reinstall it!
Contact us for more information with ResellerIPTV.net
Email: [email protected]
Please create a trial account to view the full list of IPTV channels >> Get Trial Free
You can read more: Become IPTV Reseller | IPTV Channels | IPTV Panel | IPTV Tutorial | IPTV MAG
Articles copied from Bestbuyiptv.com